BOGOTA, Colombia, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Level 3 Colombia S.A, a subsidiary of Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT), received the International ISO 9001:2008 quality certification for its network management and administration services for the fourth consecutive year. This certification revalidates the current certificate until September 2018, which covers the provision of administration services, availability management, capacity management, problem management and change management.
Learn more about Level 3's professional services: http://www.level3.com/en/products/professional-services/
- This industry standard confirms the network processes customers request are executed in a high-quality manner. This includes how Level 3 receives, analyzes and executes service change orders.
- Level 3 maintains an ongoing improvement and measurement process program for its professional services. This constant upkeep enables Level 3 to optimize its quality of professional services solutions.
- This worldwide quality management certification confirms Level 3's commitment to maintaining the highest level of professional services management and processes to meet or exceed international standards.
About the Certification:
- The ISO 9001:2008 norm is an international standard that confirms and underscores the commitment of Level 3 Colombia S.A. to optimize its network management processes based on eight factors: leadership; customer orientation; participation of personnel; focus on process management and management system; continuous improvement; focus based on facts and data for making decisions; and excellent relations with providers.
- The company obtained the ISO 9001:2008 certification after an extensive audit conducted by Cotecna (Cotecna Quality Resources), an international leader in inspection, verification and certification of management systems.
Pablo Yañez, Regional Vice President of Connectivity, Media & IP, Level 3 Latin America
"Level 3's regular customer reports and updates are validated by this international certification. This translates to great benefits for our customers. They have access to managed services that are internationally certified for their high level of performance."
About Level 3 Communications
Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) is a Fortune 500 company that provides local, national and global communications services to enterprise, government and carrier customers. Level 3's comprehensive portfolio of secure, managed solutions includes fiber and infrastructure solutions; IP-based voice and data communications; wide-area Ethernet services; video and content distribution; data center and cloud-based solutions. Level 3 serves customers in more than 500 markets in over 60 countries across a global services platform anchored by owned fiber networks on three continents and connected by extensive undersea facilities. For more information, please visit www.level3.com or get to know us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.