Loading...

We found 1,621 Results
Click & drag to scroll 
  • IN BRIEF: New board member at Codelco

    4/21/17
    Chilean President Michelle Bachelet has appointed Ghassan Dayoub as a new board member of state copper producer Codelco. Dayoub, who represents the company's supervisors, works at Codelco's El Teniente mine (pictured), in central O'...

  • Agua Rica

    4/21/17
    Agua Rica is a low cost, large scale porphyry copper, molybdenum, gold and silver deposit located in the province of Catamarca, Argentina with proven and probable mineral reserves of approximately 10Blb of copper and 6.5Moz ounces of...

  • Constancia

    4/20/17
    HudBay Mineral's Constancia project consists of two copper, silver and molybdenum open pit operations, Constancia and San José. According to projections, the pits could be connected 10 years after initial operations. Total...

  • Minera Antucoya Ltda.

    4/19/17
    Established in 2009, Minera Antucoya is owned by Antofagasta Minerals with a 70 percent stake and Marubeni Corp, which holds the remaining 30%. The company operates the Antucoya copper mine in Northern Chile about 125km north of the...

  • Taca Taca

    4/18/17
    Taca Taca, is a copper-gold-molybdenum project, comprising approximately 2,500ha. According to a resource estimate released in November 2012, at a 0.3% copper equivalent cut-off, indicated sulfide resources amount to 2.17Bt grading 0.4...

  • Peru expects several bidders for Michiquillay

    4/11/17
    Peru's government expects to receive a number of bidders for the construction and development of the Michiquillay project after several companies expressed interest in the copper-gold-molybdenum asset, according to mining minister...

  • Chile's mining exports

    4/10/17
    Chile's monthly mining exports from January 2003 to March 2017. In millions of US dollars and by mineral type: copper cathodes, copper concentrates, total copper products, iron, silver, gold, molybdenum concentrates, lithium...